Изменения статов в сетах

Полезные советы

Модератор: RealMan

Изменения статов в сетах

Сообщение GrenFix » 25 апр 2019, 13:41

Для улудшения баланса в сетах мы изменили статы S грейд и S+

Статы до изменения

Imperial Crusader Breastplate-1Lvl - DEX+1,CON+3 and STR+4, P. Def. +16% and M. Def. +6%, maximum HP +1000. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -70%.
Imperial Crusader Breastplate-2Lvl - DEX+2,CON+6 and STR+6, P. Def. +24% and M. Def. +12%, maximum HP +2000. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -70%.
Imperial Crusader Breastplate-3Lvl - DEX+4,CON+9 and STR+8, P. Def. +32% and M. Def. +18%, maximum HP +3000. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -70%.
Draconic Leather Armor-1Lvl - DEX+3, STR+4 and CON+1, Attack speed/P. Atk, +8%, P. Def. +6% and M. Def. +10%, Speed +10, Maximum MP 289 and weight limit +5759.
Draconic Leather Armor-2Lvl - DEX+5, STR+7 and CON+3, Attack speed/P. Atk, +12%, P. Def. +12% and M. Def. +15%, Speed +20, Maximum MP 289 and weight limit +5759.
Draconic Leather Armor-3Lvl - DEX+7, STR+11 and CON+5, Attack speed/P. Atk, +16%, P. Def. +18% and M. Def. +20%, Speed +30, Maximum MP 289 and weight limit +5759.
Major Arcana Robe-1Lvl - WIT+3, INT+4, Magic attack 22%, Casting Spd. +5%, Speed +12, P. Def. +8% and M. Def. +10%, magic cancel rate -50%, stun vulnerability -50%, and weight limit +5759.
Major Arcana Robe-2Lvl - WIT+5, INT+7, MEN+2, Magic attack 27%, Casting Spd. +10%, Speed +7, P. Def. +14% and M. Def. +18% magic cancel rate -50%, stun vulnerability -50%, and weight limit +5759.
Major Arcana Robe-3Lvl - WIT+7, INT+11, MEN+5, Magic attack 32%, Casting Spd. +15%, Speed +7, P. Def. +20% and M. Def. +26% magic cancel rate -50%, stun vulnerability -50%, and weight limit +5759.
Ferrum Breastplate - CON+10 and STR+12, P. Def. +40% and M. Def. +25%, maximum HP +6000. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -70%.
Ferrum Breastplate-1Lvl - Increase in critical damage +40, P.Atk. +15% when a Dual Sword, Dual Fist is equipped. P. Atk. +20% when a Pole, Sword is equipped. P. Atk. +10% when a Big Sword,Big Blunt is equipped. CON+12 and STR+14, Atk. Spd./P. Atk. + 4%, P. Def. +40% and M. Def. +25%, maximum HP +7000. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -70%.
Ferrum Breastplate-2Lvl - Increase in critical damage +60, P.Atk. +20% when a Dual Sword, Dual Fist is equipped. P. Atk. +30% when a Pole, Sword is equipped. P. Atk. +15% when a Big Sword,Big Blunt is equipped. CON+14 and STR+16, Atk. Spd./P. Atk. + 8%, P. Def. +45% and M. Def. +30%, maximum HP +8000. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -70%.
Ferrum Leather Armor - DEX +10, STR +15, CON +5, Atk. Spd./P. Atk. + 16%, Speed +30, mDef +30% and pDef +25%.
Ferrum Leather Armor-1Lvl - Increase in critical damage +30%, Damage Skill +20% during PvP when a Dagger is equipped. P. Atk. +8% when a bow is equipped. DEX +11, STR +15, CON +6, Atk. Spd./P. Atk. + 18%, Speed +32, mDef +30% and pDef +25%.
Ferrum Leather Armor-2Lvl - Increase in critical damage +35%, Damage Skill +30% during PvP when a Dagger is equipped. P. Atk. +14% when a bow is equipped. DEX +12, STR +16, CON +7, Atk. Spd./P. Atk. + 18%, Speed +34, mDef +35% and pDef +30%.
Ferrum Tunic - WIT +10, INT +10, MEN +10, M. Atk. +26%, Speed +30, Magic Cancel Damage -50%, Stun Resistance +50%, mDef +25% and pDef +30%.
Ferrum Tunic-1Lvl - M. Atk. +5% when a Sword, Blunt is equipped. M. Atk. +10% when a Staff is equipped. WIT +10, INT +12, MEN +11, M. Atk. +30%, Speed +32, Magic Cancel Damage -50%, Stun Resistance +50%, mDef +25% and pDef +30%.
Ferrum Tunic-2Lvl - M. Atk. +10% when a Sword, Blunt is equipped. M. Atk. +20% when a Staff is equipped. WIT +11, INT +14, MEN +12, M. Atk. +40%, Speed +34, Magic Cancel Damage -50%, Stun Resistance +50%, mDef +30% and pDef +35%.

Статы после изменения

Imperial Crusader Breastplate-1Lvl - DEX+1,CON+3 and STR+4. Attack speed/P. Atk, +4%. P. Def. +8% and M. Def. +4%. Maximum HP +1000. Increase in critical damage +20, P.Atk. +5% when a Dual Sword, Dual Fist is equipped. P. Atk. +10% when a Pole, Sword, Blunt is equipped. P. Atk. +5% when a Big Sword, Big Blunt is equipped. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -70%.
Imperial Crusader Breastplate-2Lvl - DEX+2,CON+5 and STR+6. Attack speed/P. Atk, +6%. P. Def. +16% and M. Def. +8%. Maximum HP +2000. Increase in critical damage +40, P.Atk. +10% when a Dual Sword, Dual Fist is equipped. P. Atk. +20% when a Pole, Sword, Blunt is equipped. P. Atk. +10% when a Big Sword, Big Blunt is equipped. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -70%.
Imperial Crusader Breastplate-3Lvl - DEX+4,CON+7 and STR+8. Attack speed/P. Atk, +8%. P. Def. +24% and M. Def. +12%. Maximum HP +3000. Increase in critical damage +60, P.Atk. +15% when a Dual Sword, Dual Fist is equipped. P. Atk. +30% when a Pole, Sword, Blunt is equipped. P. Atk. +15% when a Big Sword, Big Blunt is equipped. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -70%.
Draconic Leather Armor-1Lvl - DEX+3, STR+4 and CON+1. Attack speed/P. Atk, +7%. P. Def. +4%, M. Def. +8%, Speed +10, Maximum HP +500. Increase in critical damage +20%, Damage Skill +10% during PvP when a Dagger is equipped. P. Atk. +10% when a bow is equipped.
Draconic Leather Armor-2Lvl - DEX+5, STR+6 and CON+2. Attack speed/P. Atk, +10%. P. Def. +8%, M. Def. +16%, Speed +20, Maximum HP +1000. Increase in critical damage +30%, Damage Skill +20% during PvP when a Dagger is equipped. P. Atk. +15% when a bow is equipped.
Draconic Leather Armor-3Lvl - DEX+7, STR+8 and CON+4. Attack speed/P. Atk, +13%. P. Def. +12%, M. Def. +24%, Speed +30, Maximum HP +1500. Increase in critical damage +40%, Damage Skill +30% during PvP when a Dagger is equipped. P. Atk. +20% when a bow is equipped.
Major Arcana Robe-1Lvl - WIT+3, INT+4, MEN+1. Magic attack +22%, Casting Spd. +5%. P. Def. +6%, M. Def. +5%. Speed +12. Maximum HP +500. M. Atk. +5% when a Sword, Blunt is equipped. M. Atk. +10% when a Staff is equipped. Magic Cancel Damage -50%, Stun Resistance +50%.
Major Arcana Robe-2Lvl - WIT+5, INT+6, MEN+2. Magic attack +27%, Casting Spd. +10%. P. Def. +12%, M. Def. +10%. Speed +17. Maximum HP +1000. M. Atk. +10% when a Sword, Blunt is equipped. M. Atk. +20% when a Staff is equipped. Magic Cancel Damage -50%, Stun Resistance +50%.
Major Arcana Robe-3Lvl - WIT+6, INT+9, MEN+5. Magic attack +32%, Casting Spd. +15%. P. Def. +18%, M. Def. +15%. Speed +23. Maximum HP +1500. M. Atk. +15% when a Sword, Blunt is equipped. M. Atk. +30% when a Staff is equipped. Magic Cancel Damage -50%, Stun Resistance +50%.
Ferrum Breastplate - CON+8, STR+10, DEX+4. Atk. Spd./P. Atk. +8%, P. Def. +30%, M. Def. +15%. Maximum HP +6000. Increase in critical damage +60, P.Atk. +15% when a Dual Sword, Dual Fist is equipped. P. Atk. +30% when a Pole, Sword, Blunt is equipped. P. Atk. +15% when a Big Sword, Big Blunt is equipped. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -70%.
Ferrum Breastplate-1Lvl - CON+10, STR+13, DEX+5. Atk. Spd./P. Atk. +10%, P. Def. +38%, M. Def. +20%. Maximum HP +8000. Increase in critical damage +70, P.Atk. +20% when a Dual Sword, Dual Fist is equipped. P. Atk. +40% when a Pole, Sword, Blunt is equipped. P. Atk. +20% when a Big Sword, Big Blunt is equipped. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -70%.
Ferrum Breastplate-2Lvl - CON+12, STR+16, DEX+6. Atk. Spd./P. Atk. +12%, P. Def. +46%, M. Def. +25%. Maximum HP +10000. Increase in critical damage +80, P.Atk. +25% when a Dual Sword, Dual Fist is equipped. P. Atk. +45% when a Pole, Sword, Blunt is equipped. P. Atk. +25% when a Big Sword, Big Blunt is equipped. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -70%.
Ferrum Leather Armor - DEX+8, STR+10, CON+4. Atk. Spd./P. Atk. +13%, Speed +30, M. Def +30%, P. Def +15%. Maximum HP 3000. Increase in critical damage +40%, Damage Skill +30% during PvP when a Dagger is equipped. P. Atk. +20% when a bow is equipped.
Ferrum Leather Armor-1Lvl - DEX+10, STR+13, CON+5. Atk. Spd./P. Atk. +15%, Speed +32, M. Def +38%, P. Def +20%. Maximum HP 4000. Increase in critical damage +45%, Damage Skill +35% during PvP when a Dagger is equipped. P. Atk. +25% when a bow is equipped.
Ferrum Leather Armor-2Lvl - DEX+12, STR+16, CON+6. Atk. Spd./P. Atk. +17%, Speed +34, M. Def +46%, P. Def +25%. Maximum HP 5000. Increase in critical damage +50%, Damage Skill +40% during PvP when a Dagger is equipped. P. Atk. +30% when a bow is equipped.
Ferrum Tunic - WIT+6, INT+10, MEN+4. M. Atk. +32%, Casting Spd. +15%, Speed +30, M. Def +20%, P. Def +24%. Maximum HP 3000. M. Atk. +15% when a Sword, Blunt is equipped. M. Atk. +30% when a Staff is equipped. Magic Cancel Damage -50%, Stun Resistance +50%.
Ferrum Tunic-1Lvl - WIT+7, INT+13, MEN+6. M. Atk. +38%, Casting Spd. +17%, Speed +32, M. Def +25%, P. Def +30%. Maximum HP 4000. M. Atk. +20% when a Sword, Blunt is equipped. M. Atk. +40% when a Staff is equipped. Magic Cancel Damage -50%, Stun Resistance +50%.
Ferrum Tunic-2Lvl - WIT+8, INT+16, MEN+8. M. Atk. +45%, Casting Spd. +19%, Speed +34, M. Def +30%, P. Def +36%. Maximum HP 5000. M. Atk. +25% when a Sword, Blunt is equipped. M. Atk. +50% when a Staff is equipped. Magic Cancel Damage -50%, Stun Resistance +50%.
Правило № 1
Администрация всегда права
А если Администрация не права
Читаем правило №1
ICQ 632-255-866
Skype:"poshapa"
Аватар пользователя
GrenFix
Администратор
 
Сообщений: 233
Зарегистрирован: 03 мар 2014, 18:39

Вернуться в Гайды

Кто сейчас на форуме

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1

cron